Skip to main content

Overlord: Volume 14 - Epilogue (part 2)

But, there is someone who disagrees with our recent conversation.
"It was just destroyed, is there a reason to keep it? It is hard to know for sure"
Even Marquis Raeven agrees with the latter opinion.

Even Raven Hou agrees with the latter opinion.
However, the Sorcerer King is the controller of Magic humans cannot match.
It may even be possible for him to create the perfect city through unknown Magic, but as I think about it, I'm not sure.
(Why is the M capitalized in magic... because I don't want to fix it... of boy, we are at least 14 hours into this... enjoy the ride.)
"But, what about the hostage's Marquis Raeven?"
The most unpleasant topic to think about, Marquis Raeven bits his lip. I don't know if the Sorcerer King will seek hostages.
"I will inquire his Majesty The Sorcerer King about it."
(IDK if this is about those who survived, or if they are wonder what to do if Ainz requests new hostages like sacrifices or something?)

Perhaps some of the nobles have something to think about. However, they didn't say anything to him.
After finalizing their various decisions, the Royal Palance was finally is in front of them.
Some of the piles of rubble stacked near the entrance enter Marquis Raevens eyes. Which an undead standing.  It seems that the undead is talking to the next-general minister Albedo, but their face moved as he noticed them.

There is still some distance between them, but Marquis Raeven and the others quicken their pace.
As you approach, you can see the true nature of the pile of rubble. The mountain where the Sorcerer King sits.  No, it's not the right word to say. There is no doubt that it a mountain of rubble, however, one of them is not a pile of rubble.
The mountain that reflects the light placed at the center. Its a crown...
___
(no idea dude, something about a throne) 


It is a creation that means the end of the kingdom.
No one has any idea where in this city everything went to, but perhaps everything was brought to this place.
(A giant throne out of the stuff in the city? wait for Hitori on this one.)

That's horrible. The monster that thinks and executes such a thing is scary. I desperately drop down to one knee and bowed down. I tried not to make a sound while preparing my breath.
(huffing and puffing)

"His Majesty the Sorcerer King, visitors."
Marquis Raeven felt as though the Sorcerer King was observing him.
"Raeven was it.  Yes, you have come quickly.  Can you calm your breath, you are sweating"
(idk if this is Ainz talking or raeven talking, but I wrote it as ainz)

"I am sorry for showing you the unsightly things"
Amazingly, kind voice. I'm am scared. The words run through my mind. Unsightly things are not good.  Marquis Raeven takes out a handkerchief and wipes the sweat on his forehead. Green Onions.
(yes... yes it says that... Does it make sense... no, which means I don't understand what they mean... so we will just have to accept the green onions and let the madness wash over you. Don't think about those horrible translations... maybe entoma can distract you)
(Random Entoma O,..,O )
(Angry Entoma  \(O,..,O)/ )
(Spider Entoma  /\(O,..,O)/\ )

"He came all the way, it might be hard work, but I don't really like useless conversations, so lets finish the story."
"My army destroyed the this kingdom's nobles territory in the west and south of here, and then returned. You should manage your territory as it is. _________, but at the moment I hadn't thought about it yet Albedo."
"Yes as Ainz-sama wishes."
(idk I can barely understand moon runes, how could I understand 5 thousand kanji. It isn't even in my jp dictionary, so I'm skipping it.)
(i'm like 50% sure I missed a page... but I'm 90% sure I missed something...)

"One more thing.  Albedo will inform you of the detailed requirements regarding your territory in the future.  Until then, follow the old rules."

 "Hah"
Not only did Marquis Raeven make a noise, but also the other nobles.
"Are there any questions or other problems?"
"There is nothing, but I would like to suggest a ceremony as proof of our loyalty."
(I'm not exactly sure this is what they mean, I feel like it means something else, but this sounds better?)This thought made my insides hurt, as if I was vomiting blood when I said that to the Sorcerer King. I moved my eyes to change my line of sight. Perhaps it didn't make sense for a human to reply with anything other than consent.

Marquis Raeven felt as if there was a lump in his throat and his stomach was filled with lead.
When the hard work is about to end, a subordinate who was carrying additional documents acted the same as Sorcerer King. Waiting for a moment that felt as if it lasted forever the Sorcerer King said with a melancholy tone.  "Yea, that should be transmitted to Albedo later"

"That's the end of the story. That's it. Leave this place as it is to show what happens to those fools who go against our kingdom. It is troublesome when a disease occurs.  Use magic to burn it away.
Don't let people get in here."
"Hmm", Guren 
"Albedo. Call Guren (hell slime) here and burn it up to perfection. However, leave only the appearance of the royal palace in a beautiful state and bring all the furniture and other goods to E-Rantel."
(basically, Ainz wants Guren to burn up all the rubble so that the only thing left in the capital is the castle. Their whole conversation is confusing... so we will have to wait for hitori. )
"By the way, this will completely destroy the kingdom. I want to hear only one thing. Will this make everyone aware of the stupidity of being against me?"
"Yes, The opposition of his Majesty the Sorcerer King will definitely know. They will know of their foolishness for many years to come."
I don't know what expression the Sorcerer King is making because my face is down, there is no expression on the Sorcerer King's face because there is no skin, but I still answer.
______
(looked like a color? idk)

"That's right. It was worth doing. I'm satisfied with it."
Upon hearing the thoughts of the Sorcerer King who killed 8 million people of the Re-Estize kingdom, Marquis Reaven has strong anxiety. I hope a hero, doesn't try to attack the Sorcerer King who can not be destroyed.
(I think Raeven is worried that there may some some "hero" who tries to fight Ainz... he isn't worried about the hero... but the aftermath of what Ainz does.)

Notes
I'm a bit confused by this whole part 2. a lot of conversation and I'm somewhat sure I skipped somethings as I keep having to look from the book to my screen to my dictionary, to my screen to the book.  So there are probably some missing paragraphs and whatnot.

Everyones, favorite person to hate is in part 3.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overlord: Volume 15 - Chapter 2 - Part 1

The Captain of the Holocaust Scriptures is lying in wait in the Sea of Trees. He notices a young elf sitting on a chair on a high mound. They appeared to be female holding a giant bow in her hand. The girl was by herself and just a child... which made it all the scarier. The people in the realm of heroes are enough to turn the tide of the war and are equal to 10,000 soldiers. The girl in question restrained the 40,000 strong army of the Slain Theocracy. Only a Hero can fight a Hero. There are no hero-level beings in the Holocaust Scriptures. There were in the past, but they were all transferred to the Black Scriptures. Almost all of them have stepped into the realm of heroes. It's a pity that Gwen isn't to the level of a hero, but the power of the group of Holocaust Scriptures is enough to kill the hero. It is necessary to correctly grasp the strength of the opponent to avoid unnecessary risk that could endanger his fellow Scriptures. Something about the girl made Gwen feel unc

Overlord: Volume 15 - Chapter 2 - Part 2

 As Gwen reaches his hand out, "That's Enough!" Suddenly there was a casual male voice. This caught Gwen off guard and they immediately looked at the source of the sound. That is a male elf. How is that possible, there wasn't no one else around here. I was even using Invisible when approaching the body. TS: I'm not sure what type of Invisibility they are referring to. I had to look the word up and it says "Unknowable", so I'm guessing something in between invisibility and Perfect Unknowable because they still need to cast Silence.  (Elven King) Did you know, that living beings become strong when they are in a state of extreme danger? Fighting is the fastest way to become stronger. That's why I thought it might be a successful test. He separated her from her mother and sent her to the front lines. The voice fell low and the man looked at the girl's corpse lightly. "It's a waste of my time, even worse..." (Gwen) His failed works a

Overlord: Volume 15 - Epilogue (Intermission)

Night Liches are existences that absorbed a large amount of magical power that surpasses even Elder liches. Very few Night Liches have ever been confirmed in history and the living are grateful for it. Night Liches have a great amount of power and are able to use the high-tier magic called "6th tier", which is beyond the realm of humanity. With those powers, they can go head to head with old-ranking dragons. In addition, they have many special abilities and are commonly surrounded by many other undead. They have high intelligence and often settle in impregnable fortresses with 10-20 layers deep. One is even the ruler of a nation, the King of the Undead. In fact, the three well-known night liches are The Dragon Night Lich "Guphandera Argoros", The Gaint Goodess Night Lich Hueiron, and The Shadow King who is known as "Fear". They rule over a territory comparable to a small country and are known to neighboring nations as the existence of Fear. Those known as