When I translate, I listen to Suavemente on repeat.
As Gwen reaches his hand out, "That's Enough!" Suddenly there was a casual male voice. This caught Gwen off guard and they immediately looked at the source of the sound. That is a male elf. How is that possible, there wasn't no one else around here. I was even using Invisible when approaching the body. TS: I'm not sure what type of Invisibility they are referring to. I had to look the word up and it says "Unknowable", so I'm guessing something in between invisibility and Perfect Unknowable because they still need to cast Silence. (Elven King) Did you know, that living beings become strong when they are in a state of extreme danger? Fighting is the fastest way to become stronger. That's why I thought it might be a successful test. He separated her from her mother and sent her to the front lines. The voice fell low and the man looked at the girl's corpse lightly. "It's a waste of my time, even worse..." (Gwen) His failed works a...
So if we monitor the views on this video we can estimate how long you've been translating for.. *take notes*
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note thank you for doing this, if we had a french version I'd translate it to Eng but I don't do JP sadly =/
idk why but this post still cracks me up
Delete